Spiral binding with Zip-wire spirals
The most vital branch of Pantha company activities is calendars and pads binding in the zipwire (ring-wire) spirals. The pallets with the material are cut and gathered in the whole, performed to round or square holes and then bound into spirals in 2:1 or 3:1 pitch.
- Maximum length of the bound calendar – 1000 mm
- Calendars are bound with one or two metal hangers
- We bind wall calendars to the thickness of 7 mm with the spirals of the maximum size of 3/8”
- Perforation is made with round or square holes
- For the request of the client we can gather the calendars before the binding
Our well-developed technological park guarantees the fastest service on the market and high quality of the realization and our working capacity allow us to prepare 20.000 calendars of the various type daily.
All of our pricing are made individually, with the precise recognition of expected qualities. For the detailed pricing please fill in the following Valuation Form.